Friday, October 7, 2011

Friend Friday: 2 Book Reviews for Upcoming Releases!



     Prepare to be jealous. I have been fortunate to read two upcoming releases by two of my favorite YA authors, Cheryl Rainfield (Hunted, now December 15, 2011) and Jessie Harrell (Destined, November 17, 2011).  Both books were so good, I gave them 5 star reviews on Goodreads. Check out the HUNTED review here, and the DESTINED review here.

     Even though both books are YA, they are as different as dystopian and greek myth retold. HUNTED is a futuristic paranormal dystopian thriller, and the first of a series (YAY! Cheryl is writing book 2 right now!). DESTINED is a retelling (and improvement upon) the Greek tale of Eros and Psyche, with alternating POVs and several exciting twists and turns. I highly recommend adding both books to your ever growing To Be Read pile.

Check back soon, I'm currently reading SUMMER ON FIRE by Kevin Craig. And, for those of you who did notice a little jealousy creeping in, not to worry. These release dates are right around the corner. Oh, and I also did line edits for DESTINED. If you'd like me to read or edit your book, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. yes - if anyone needs line edits, Don does fabulous work! Thanks for featuring Destined!

    ReplyDelete