Friday, March 29, 2013

Tank Up on Reading Before You Revise


I've been posting a ton of book reviews lately, and honestly, this has been such a gravy season of awesome in the YA market. I'm so excited to read so many amazing books and I can't keep myself reading enough. Why am I reading so much? Well, my purpose isn't just about shaving down my TBR pile. I'm also gorging myself on great books to study what works well (and especially for great methods of writing I don't normally use myself) before diving into my own revisions.

What tips or tricks do you use to satiate your craving for reading, and to prepare yourself for revising? Does this change when you're writing a draft versus revising a WIP or a MS? Please post your thoughts in the comments below. Let's discuss and let's keep reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment